Allstate Insurance Agent Edmund Marquez, Tucson, AZ
Get a Quick, Personalized Insurance Quote
About Edmund Marquez - Tucson Insurance Agent
I’ve called Tucson, Arizona home for my entire life, and I can’t imagine living anywhere else. Tucson is such a beautiful city in Arizona’s Sonoran Desert surrounded by multiple mountain ranges, including the Santa Catalinas. Growing up in this city, I graduated from Sabino High School and earned my Bachelors in Communication from the University of Arizona.
The Tucson community has given me so much and I try to give back to the community as much as possible. I currently serve on eight Boards of Directors, including the Rio Nuevo Multipurpose Facilities District, Sun Corridor Inc, and more. I am also a proud member of the Southern Arizona Leadership Council (SALC), and the National Leadership Council of the University of Arizona Foundation.
Working as an Allstate agent the last twenty years I have grown my agency to become the largest captive insurance agency in Southern Arizona, and the second largest Hispanic-owned Allstate agency in the U.S. I am honored to have earned numerous awards including, 2004 Businessman of the Year by the Tucson Hispanic Chamber, the 2012 Breath of Life Award by the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, and the 2016 Father of the Year award by the Father’s Day Council.
Stop by and visit one of our three agency locations here in Tucson. I look forward to helping families like yours!
- B.A. University of Arizona
- Associate of Science-Pima Community College
- Stanford Graduate School of Business
- Sabino High School
- Pima Community College
- Mulcahy YMCA - Past Board Chairman
- Tucson Hispanic Chamber - Member
- Southern AZ Leadership Council - Member
- Hispanic Chamber of Commerce - Member
- Tucson Hispanic Chamber - Past Chairman
- University of Arizona - National Leadership Council
- Sun Sorridor LLC - Board Member
- Southern Arizona Leadership Council - Member
- Jewish Family Children Services
- AIPAC - National Council
- Pima Community College Foundation
- MoCA - Advisory Board
- Honor Ring-5 years
- Inner Circle Elite-2 years
- Agency Achievement Award-2 years
- Allstate Financial Leader Award-3 years
- Allstate Leader's Forum-2 years
- Circle of Champions-5 years
- National Conference Award-5 years
- National Conference-5 years
- Tucson Hispanic Chamber - Presidents Advisory Council
- YMCA Metro Board - Board Member
- Pima Community College Foundation - Incoming Chairman
- Greater Tucson Fire Foundation - Advisory Board Member
- Pima Community College Foundation - Board Member
- Pi Kappa Alpha Alumni Association - President
- Arizona Consulate Corp - Advisor
- The Mulcahy YMCA - Past Chairman
- Greater Tucson Fire Foundation - Board Advisor
- United Way Campaign Cabinet - Chairman
Meet the Team
Be Ready For Whatever the Road May Bring.
California Insurance License Name and Number: 0M61051 MARQUEZ, EDMUND FEDERICO
Subject to terms, conditions & availability.
This material is intended for educational purposes only. Auto and homeowners insurance, and other property and casualty insurance products, are available from Allstate Insurance Company, Allstate Indemnity Company, Allstate Property and Casualty Insurance Company and Allstate Fire and Casualty Insurance Company (Home Offices: Northbrook, IL); Allstate New Jersey Insurance Company and Allstate New Jersey Property and Casualty Insurance Company (Home Offices: Bridgewater, NJ); and Allstate County Mutual Insurance Company and Allstate Texas Lloyd's (Home Offices: Irving, TX). Life insurance issued by Allstate Life Insurance Company: Northbrook, IL; and American Heritage Life Insurance Company: Jacksonville, FL. In New York, Allstate Life Insurance Company of New York: Hauppauge, NY. Securities offered by Personal Financial Representatives through Allstate Financial Services, LLC (LSA Securities in LA and PA). Registered Broker-Dealer. Member FINRA, SIPC. Main Office: 2920 South 84th Street, Lincoln, NE 68506. (877) 525-5727.
Check the background of this firm on FINRA's BrokerCheck website.