Car Insurance in Springfield, MO
We've Got Car Insurance in Springfield Covered.
Springfield – You’re in good hands®
Route 66 is calling your name, but before heading out on the "Mother Road" (or anywhere else, for that matter) be sure to take advantage of the knowledgeable Allstate agents in the Springfield area to help find an auto insurance policy that fits your needs. Call your local Allstate agent today and get help customizing a policy that's right for you and your vehicle, or use our convenient online quoting tool to begin the process from anywhere, at any time – whether you're catching the sunrise over the Lake of the Ozarks or catching your favorite baseball team under the stadium lights. You go on and keep exploring, and let Allstate help protect you.
Car Insurance Requirements in Springfield, Missouri
Missouri, like most other states, sets minimum auto insurance coverage requirements for all drivers.
Browse the Allstate directory.
According to the Missouri Department of Insurance, the minimum amounts of auto liability required in Missouri are:
- Bodily injury liability: $25,000 per person in one accident and $50,000 for more than one person in one accident
- Property damage liability: $10,000 per accident
- Uninsured motorist bodily injury coverage: $25,000 per person and $50,000 per accident
Wondering what these coverages do? If you're at fault in a car accident, your bodily injury liability coverage may help pay for expenses related to the other party's medical bills, up to the limits stated in your policy. Additionally, if you're at fault, property damage liability coverage may help pay for damage to the other person's property. Uninsured motorist coverage may help protect you if you are in an accident with a driver who does not have insurance. For example, in the event the at-fault driver doesn't have car insurance, uninsured motorist coverage may help pay for your medical expenses and property damage, up to your coverage limits.
Why Insurance is Important
Car insurance from Allstate may help you avoid paying out of pocket if you injure someone or damage their property in an accident. There is coverage available that may help protect you and your vehicle, if it's damaged as result of a collision or another covered peril.
Allstate understands that having a car can be a big investment, help protect it further with collision insurance – drive with confidence knowing that your car may be repaired or replaced in the event of a collision. For even more protection, add comprehensive insurance to your policy and you may be compensated for damages resulting from incidents other than a collision, such as vandalism or hail.
How Allstate Makes a Difference
Allstate makes it easier than ever to customize a policy that fits your needs. An Allstate agent in the Springfield area can help you customize a policy with discounts and offerings that help protect you and your vehicle. Some of the available discounts that Allstate offers are the option to bundle your car insurance with your homeowners insurance, renters insurance or a life insurance policy. Contact an Allstate agent in the Springfield area today, and start enjoying the peace of mind that comes with knowing you're protected.
Auto Resources in Springfield, Missouri
- The Missouri Department of Insurance website is a destination that helps you stay connected with the latest news and reports on insurance in Missouri. The website can help direct you to general home or auto insurance FAQs, various forms and laws and regulations in your area.
- The Missouri Department of Revenue website may help with resources pertaining to accidents, licenses and more.
- Allstate's Best Drivers Report found that Springfield has appeared in the Top 20 cities where drivers are least likely to experience a collision for the past several years.
- The Missouri Courts have authorized a course called The Driver Improvement Program, which can help you avoid getting points on your license following a moving violation.