Car Insurance in Charlotte, NC
We've Got Car Insurance in Charlotte Covered.
Charlotte – You’re in good hands®
With over 30 Allstate agents in the Charlotte area, there are plenty of options to get a personalized home insurance, life insurance or car insurance quote delivered with the Allstate commitment to service. Find us at the intersection of Trade and Tryon, or you can head almost any direction out of Charlotte Center City and quickly find the Allstate agent nearest you.
Allstate can help keep you covered nationwide with an insurance policy that fits your needs and your budget. With discounts for bundling policies, and a mobile app that can help give you more flexibility than ever managing your policy, there are many perks to having insurance with Allstate. View Charlotte-based Allstate agents below, or visit our agent locator to take advantage of more advanced search options.
Car Insurance Requirements in Charlotte
The Tar Heel State requires all drivers to carry auto liability coverage, so it’s important (and legally required) that you have liability insurance to help protect you in case you injure another person or cause property damage while driving your vehicle.
Browse the Allstate directory.
- Bodily injury liability coverage: $30,000 per person and $60,000 per accident
- Property damage liability coverage: $25,000 per accident
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist bodily injury coverage: $30,000 per person and $60,000 per accident
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist property damage coverage: $25,000 per accident
One of the local Charlotte Allstate agents can help you review the options and find a customized policy that suits your needs.
Consider Additional Coverage from Allstate
Car insurance from Allstate may help you avoid paying out of pocket if you accidentally injure someone else or damage their property. It can also help protect your vehicle if it’s damaged as a result of a collision or another covered peril. Whether you’re concerned about other drivers, car theft, vandalism or forces of nature, Allstate has coverage that may help protect your vehicle.
In addition to Allstate auto insurance, if you are a homeowner, you may be able to benefit from an Allstate multi-policy discount by bundling your homeowners insurance with an auto insurance policy or a life insurance policy.
An agent can help you choose coverage options based on your unique situation – your budget, type and age of vehicle, and other factors.
Insurance Resources in Charlotte
- You can learn more about the legal requirements for car insurance in North Carolina, rules and regulations for vehicle registration, obtaining licenses and more by accessing the NCDOT website.
- The NCDOI helps provide assistance by answering questions, providing publications and other resources to help keep consumers informed.