Allstate Insurance Agent Mark Jameson, Southlake, TX
You Are Opting Into Texting With Your Allstate Agency
- Message frequency is recurring and may vary
- Text STOP to cancel, text HELP for help
- You agree to receive text messages at the number you designate
- You authorize the delivery of autodialed marketing messages
- You can revoke your consent at any time
- Consent is not a condition of purchase
- Message and data rates may apply
- The mobile carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages
- Terms and Conditions are subject to change
Get a Quick, Personalized Insurance Quote. Select a Product to Begin.
Get a Quick, Personalized Insurance Quote
About Mark Jameson - Southlake Insurance Agent
- Car Crazy
- History Buff
- Sports Fan
- Youth Programs
In addition to owning an insurance agency in Southlake, I am an active member of the community. I support the local high schools by providing the Mark Jameson Allstate Scholar Athlete of the Month scholarship for students who participate in sports at Carroll Senior High School. I can also be found cheering on the sidelines at Carroll Senior High School football games. I’ve been recognized for my contributions to the community and received the Ray Lynch Community Service Award for the Texas region.
Southlake is a great community and a wonderful place to start a business. The community features the outstanding Carroll Independent School District, and the town is supportive of every sport at schools in the district. In fact, many of our teams have gone on to win multiple championships. Southlake is in the heart of the Dallas-Fort Worth metropolitan area, so sports fans can watch the Mavericks, Cowboys and the Rangers on the field while roller coaster enthusiasts can spend the day at Six Flags Over Texas.
I’ve been an Allstate agent since 2000. I spend my time working with people from a wide variety of backgrounds every day, and that’s fun. My job is about helping people in their hour of need, and helping them get back to where they were before their loss, such as from damage due to a storm. If I had to describe my agency in seven words, I would say, “Dedicated to delivering world-class customer service.” The customers would agree; my office was named “Best of Best” by readers of Southlake Style Magazine five times, most recently in 2015.
You can stop in to the office to review your coverage options for your family’s needs. My office is located near the intersection of State Highway 114 and Carroll Avenue in Southlake, and is across the street from the city’s new fire department. English and Spanish are spoken fluently at my office.
- Bachelor of Business Administration-Texas A&M University
- Inaugural Member of the National Advisory Board
- Inaugural Member of the Agency Executive Council
- Honor Ring-13 years
- National Conference-9 years
- Circle of Champions-8 years
- Inner Circle Elite-1 years
- Allstate Leader's Forum-9 years
- Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT)-7 years
- Sponsor of the Scholar Athlete of the Month - Carroll Senior High School
- President - Southlake Baseball Association
- Vice President - Pony Baseball Association
- Board Member - Grapevine Faith Christian School
- President - Grapevine Faith Christian School Booster Club
- Sponsor of the Scholar Athlete of the Month - Burleson High School
- Sponsor of the Scholar Athlete of the Month - Centennial High School
- Lay Eucharistic Minister Diocese of Fort Worth
- Senior Warden - St. Laurence Church
- Junior Warden - St. Laurence Church
- 10+ Years of Service
Meet the Team
I moved to DFW in 1992 from Chicago and settled down in the Arlington/Grand Prairie area. Even though I am not a native Texas, I absolutely love the DFW area! DFW will be my home for life. I stay busy with family activities and community service events. My other area of experience is in Real Estate. I have been a licensed Real Estate Agent since 1996. I believe having both licenses helps you in various ways from related occupation experience and I have gained a great deal of knowledge and understanding of most types of insurance. My core values include honesty and integrity in dealing with customers and their insurance needs.
Let me assist you in finding the right products to manage your risk and provide quality service to you!
Be prepared for the unexpected on the road this winter.
Request An Appointment with Mark Jameson
Name:Mark Jameson: Allstate Insurance
We are at the corner of 114 and Carroll Avenue, 500 yards south of Carroll Avenue, across from the fire station.
8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Here to Help You
A Great Time at 2018 National Forum
Pet Health Insurance
Let’s Go, Texas Legends!
Connect With Us
Subject to terms, conditions & availability.
This material is intended for educational purposes only. Auto and homeowners insurance, and other property and casualty insurance products, are available from Allstate Insurance Company, Allstate Indemnity Company, Allstate Property and Casualty Insurance Company and Allstate Fire and Casualty Insurance Company (Home Offices: Northbrook, IL); Allstate New Jersey Insurance Company and Allstate New Jersey Property and Casualty Insurance Company (Home Offices: Bridgewater, NJ); and Allstate County Mutual Insurance Company and Allstate Texas Lloyd's (Home Offices: Irving, TX). Life insurance issued by Allstate Life Insurance Company: Northbrook, IL; and American Heritage Life Insurance Company: Jacksonville, FL. In New York, Allstate Life Insurance Company of New York: Hauppauge, NY. Securities offered by Personal Financial Representatives through Allstate Financial Services, LLC (LSA Securities in LA and PA). Registered Broker-Dealer. Member FINRA, SIPC. Main Office: 2920 South 84th Street, Lincoln, NE 68506. (877) 525-5727.
Check the background of this firm on FINRA's BrokerCheck website.