Allstate Insurance Agent Ryan A Larson, Provo, UT
- Message frequency is recurring and may vary
- Text STOP to cancel, text HELP for help
- You agree to receive text messages at the number you designate
- You authorize the delivery of autodialed marketing messages
- You can revoke your consent at any time
- Consent is not a condition of purchase
- Message and data rates may apply
- The mobile carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages
- Terms and Conditions are subject to change
Get a Quick, Personalized Insurance Quote. Select a Product to Begin.
Get a Quick, Personalized Insurance Quote
About Ryan A Larson - Provo Insurance Agent
- Car Crazy
- History Buff
- Movie Buff
- Outdoor Activities
- Power Sports
I grew up in Virginia and moved to the Provo area to study at Brigham Young University. After spending more than 20 years here, I feel blessed to live and work in a wonderful area. We have a great community of kind people who value family and faith. My agency is nestled in the foothills of Little Rock Canyon, and I enjoy seeing the mountains every day from my office window.
When I’m not in the office, I love spending time outdoors with my wife, Sarah, five children and two grandchildren. In the warmer months, we enjoy boating at Deer Creek State Park and Utah Lake and taking our all-terrain vehicles out in Provo Canyon. As soon as we start getting snow, we enjoy skiing at Sundance Mountain Resort.
Since I know and love life here, I try to stay involved as much as possible. I’m a member of the BYU Cougar Club and the Utah Valley Home Builders Association. I also proudly volunteer with the Boy Scouts of America and coach a Springville football league.
I started in the insurance industry in 1999 as a student intern in Jay Crowther’s agency. After seeing how much we could help local families with what’s important in their lives, I knew I wanted to open my own agency one day. In 2003, I opened my first agency in Provo and later bought Jay’s Spanish Fork agency when he retired in 2013. I am grateful for everything I learned from Jay and strive to continue his legacy of helping people in the community.
I’m grateful to have such a caring and knowledgeable team. We work hard to get to know the customers’ needs and take the time to explain how insurance works, so anyone who walks through our door can learn to choose policy coverage that’s tailored to their lifestyle. I would love to meet you and hear your story. Please stop by the office or call us today!
- B.A. Brigham Young University
- M.S. The American College
- Co-Chair of the Allstate National Advisory Board ACE Committee
- Co-Chair Allstate National Advisory Board ACE Committee
- National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (NAIFA) member since 2004
- Elite Performance Award - Trusted Advisor-1 years
- Agency Achievement Award-5 years
- Inner Circle Elite-5 years
- Circle of Champions-7 years
- Allstate Leader's Forum-7 years
- National Conference-5 years
- Honor Ring-11 years
- Ryan volunteers for the X the Text Campaign that encourages youth to pledge not to text and drive
- Scoutmaster - Boy Scouts of America
- Coach - Springville Youth Football
- BYU Cougar Club - member since 2003
- 10+ Years of Service
Meet the Team
- BS: University of Utah
- Copper Level Certified
- Brigham Young University: Class of 2019
- Silver Level Certified
- Southwest Rookie of the Year Award Winner
- BS Brigham Young University Class of 2020
I enjoy snowboarding locally at Sundance Resort in the winter and wakeboarding on Utah Lake in the summer. I also love to compete in triathlons, write, and play the piano.
I work hard to provide people with peace of mind when tragedy strikes through custom policies that match their individual and family needs.
- Utah Valley University: Class of 2019
- MBA Brigham Young University
- BA: Brigham Young University
Brittany strives to help customers protect what they love most. Outside of work, Brittany loves spending time with her husband and both of their families (located in Santaquin, UT and American Fork, UT) and she is currently learning to play Tennis.
- Utah Valley University: Class of 2021
Be Ready For Whatever the Road May Bring.
Request An Appointment with Ryan A Larson
Name:Ryan A Larson: Allstate Insurance
Our office is located in the Courtyard at Jamestown east of the intersection of University Ave and 3700 North. The landmark there is the Wills Pitt St
Our office is located in the Courtyard at Jamestown east of the intersection of University Ave and 3700 North. The landmark there is the Wills Pitt Stop and AM Bank. We are on the second floor of the 3575 Building
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- 1125 Expressway LnSpanish Fork, UT 84660(801) 794-3525
Here to Help You
A Great Time on KUTV’s Fresh Living!
Catch us at the March 21 BYU Game!
A Great Time at the National Advisory Board Meeting!
Subject to terms, conditions & availability.
This material is intended for educational purposes only. Auto and homeowners insurance, and other property and casualty insurance products, are available from Allstate Insurance Company, Allstate Indemnity Company, Allstate Property and Casualty Insurance Company and Allstate Fire and Casualty Insurance Company (Home Offices: Northbrook, IL); Allstate New Jersey Insurance Company and Allstate New Jersey Property and Casualty Insurance Company (Home Offices: Bridgewater, NJ); and Allstate County Mutual Insurance Company and Allstate Texas Lloyd's (Home Offices: Irving, TX). Life insurance issued by Allstate Life Insurance Company: Northbrook, IL; and American Heritage Life Insurance Company: Jacksonville, FL. In New York, Allstate Life Insurance Company of New York: Hauppauge, NY. Securities offered by Personal Financial Representatives through Allstate Financial Services, LLC (LSA Securities in LA and PA). Registered Broker-Dealer. Member FINRA, SIPC. Main Office: 2920 South 84th Street, Lincoln, NE 68506. (877) 525-5727.
Check the background of this firm on FINRA's BrokerCheck website.